Saturday, April 21, 2012

Dear Lord..


This made me giggle.. hehehe..


 Week 1 
Q. What inspires you most? 
A. FASHION
I love fashion so much and I completely gave up on it since I became fat. 
I don't know if I'm still going to pursue it as a career but what I do know is that I love it.
I'm so inspired by clothes, accessories, colors, prints, jewelry... yet I can't express it because nothing fits me or looks half decent. I wear the same clothes again and again - 
things I don't even like.. ugly ugly clothes. 
Sooooo the thought of being able to wear what I actually want to wear is exciting!



Whenever I want to do this:
which is literally every night




I look at this:
 

And this:


And this:


Week 2  ~~~ Here I come!!!!

I'll start posting progression photos later.. 
much later..

1 comment:

  1. I think you're funny!
    I am a new follower. I hope you can visit too and follow if you like.

    ReplyDelete