Thursday, April 12, 2012

200 Pound Beauty



미녀는 괴로워


I first saw this movie a few years ago when I was somewhat average in terms of weight. 
I watched it again after gaining 60-70 lbs and it was a completely different experience.
Why? Because I knew how the 200 pound girl in the movie felt
"If I want to eat a bloody burger, I want to eat a bloody burger!" Hehe..
I don't want to get into details of how I feel and what I've realized.. etc, etc..
But all I know is that I want myself back. 
& most importantly, I want to be healthy. 
Healthy = Happy! 

I need some SERIOUS discipline.

Rule #1
 For the first two months, I am NOT going ANYWHERE past 9 pm. 
I must be home by 10.
After years and years of binging late at night
(you don't even want to know how many calories in one sitting) 
my body automatically CRAVES food at night. 
The hunger pains are AWFUL.
It literally feels like my stomach is being ripped apart...

 I desperately need my body/stomach to get used to a new eating regimen. 
So if you love me, please support me.



WISH ME LUCK 



ToodleS~

1 comment:

  1. I remember watching that movie!

    hey, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment :)
    let's be followers! hehe..

    and good luck!! I've been trying to eat healthier lately too.
    once you get through it, it'll be worth it!

    ReplyDelete