Sunday, May 13, 2012

week 4

okay, so losing weight is NOT THAT EASY!!!
I honestly thought the weight would come off quickly, but it's been a pretty slow damn ride.
I guess I can't complain- I've had pizza, chocolate, ice cream, fried food, chinese, cheesecake, soda, mcdonald's, etc this month. Haha sounds crazy I KNOW! But the biggest change I made was portion size (binge control), gym 6 days a week, andddd not eating late at night. (although i did two or three times due to extreme hunger. oops) Gotta to step it up. I'm really hoping to lose 18-20 pounds in the next 
4 weeks~!!!! Wish me luck... I think I can do it... maybe...hopefully..

week 4: -2 pounds
total loss: -12 pounds

not a happy camper..... :(



3 comments:

  1. i know you can do it! :) it will definitely take time, but you'll get there. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou for your lovely comment on my blog :) I'm so glad and flattered to know I'm one of your inspirations haha! Losing weight can be such a difficult task I know, but if you just stay patient and maintain a healthy exercise + diet regime, then you'll definitely see results in the near future. I know my biggest flaw is impatience and I will just binge if the numbers don't change after like a week haha. hope you don't act like me lol and keep up the hard work! if you keep pushing and don't give up you'll see improvements soon!

    ooh and here's a really helpful motto I discovered recently-
    "this month's diet is next month's body."
    hope that provides you with some extra motivation, because it definitely does for me.

    Good luck!!
    xx

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl! Try to
    change your eating
    habit: eat fruit
    and oatmeal c:
    And make choices,
    cheesecake now
    or dessert after
    dinner?

    xx

    ReplyDelete